Grand Cru - Fish Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog FoodRegular price $46.99 Save $-46.99
CaniSource Grand Cru kibbles for dogs are made by using a unique low temperature dehydration process which retain nutrients and flavours. This balanced recipe uses human grade fresh ingredients without any sub-products. Your dog can enjoy its full benefits, regardless of breed and age.
- Improved digestion: Because we only use high quality ingredients and proteins, preserving all nutrients with our unique dehydration process, these kibbles are easily digested
- No more allergies: This food is chemical additives, preservatives and grains free
- Disappearance of tartar: Fresh ingredients help maintain healthy bacterial flora in the dog's mouth, naturally fighting tartar
- Improvement of joint mobility: As it preserves all nutrients and uses firt quality ingredients without chemical additives, CaniSource Grand Cru provides your dog everything it needs to keep healthy joints
- A softer and shinier coat: This formula ensures the high nutrients content necessary for healthy skin and fur (human grade proteins, Omega-3 and 6, antioxidants)
- No more burned grass because of dog's urine: Your dog's urine will display balanced nitrate levels and proper pH, keeping your grass as green as it should.
MADE IN QUEBEC
Ingredients: Fresh beef and pork, white rice, whole barley, oat flakes, fresh apples, fresh carrots, fresh eggs, ground flax seeds, tri-calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, a mix of herbs with anti-oxidizing properties, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (MOS), chicory root extract (FOS), beet extract, elderberry extract, yeast extract, lactobacillus extract, thyme extract, choline chloride, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, vitamin A supplement, copper proteinate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement, citric acid, rosemary extract. For more info visit their site by clicking here .