Muttluks Deluxe Fleece Lined Boots for Dogs for Winter ( 4 Pack )Regular price $89.99 Save $-89.99
Easy to use large zipper opening and top cinching strap make Muttluks® Deluxe a step above all others in convenience and performance.
Featuring 4 boots per package, the zipper opening makes putting boots on super quick and easy!
Long cuff with top cinching strap keeps deep snow out. Self-tightening fastener at the ankle, fleece-lined for cozy winter warmth. Breathable, waterproof and windproof fabric, flexible contour fit. Reflective straps provide nighttime visibility and safety. Machine washable - retreat leather after each wash.
4 Boots per package
- Zipper opening makes putting boots on super quick and easy!
- Long cuff with top cinching strap keeps deep snow out
- Self-tightening fastener at the ankle
- Fleece-lined for cozy winter warmth
- Breathable, waterproof and windproof fabric
- Flexible contour fit
- Reflective straps provide nighttime visibility and safety
- Machine washable – Retreat leather after each wash
- Made in Canada
Step 1: Measure the paw
Place front paw on a blank paper, standing with full weight. Make one mark at the "heel" by aligning your pen straight down the back of the leg, and one mark at the longest toe nail. Measure the distance between the two markings.
For Mud Monsters, Snow Mushers and Mutt Trackers - measure the front paw and rear paw.
Step 2: Match to our sizing chart
Choose the smallest size which fits dogs entire paw, including toe nails.
Step 3: Putting boots on dogs
- Stand over your dog with dog between your legs
- Slide boot over the paw
- Ensure boot is all the way on
- Fasten boots Securely
- Tug the end of the boot
- If boot slips down it may be too large or fastened too loosely
- If boot stay in place, it is the correct size and fastened correctly
Boots that are too large may slip off or wear prematurely!
- A snug fit is best.
- The strap of the boot should fall at the narrow spot on the leg - just above the dew claw - at the ankle of the front legs.
- Breed examples are approximate guides only as paw sizes are not consistent within breeds.